Wednesday 11 May 2011

Lucy Irvine

I contacted Lucy Irvine as I admire how she has advanced within her career in Graphic Design, she has a portfolio including aspects of branding, web and interactive design and has worked with clients such as Salisbury's, Phones 4U and Kellogg's, based in Chester, she also teaches Digital Media at West Cheshire College.

 I emailed Lucy asking general advice about entering the industry and she emailed me a fantastic response offering me some great advice about various ways of entering the industry and the importance of gaining experience. She also offered advice about creating an online portfolio and even gave me links to sites she recommends. She kindly gave me her number and offered further advice, I intend to keep in contact as she has a great portfolio and offers realistic advice about the design industry.




I am in the process of following her advice about setting up an online portfolio and have realised the importance of having a link to a portfolio when contacting other agencies as many ask for you to send examples of your work before setting up a portfolio visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment